Friday 6 July 2012

Rockridge

Like I mentioned earlier this month, I am searching for a new home.. a modest and comfortable cozy place to lay my head at night. However, living in Vancouver.. this is proving to be a difficult task. I come across these magnificent homes which are giving me great ideas for the future (a financially sound-er future) and I just can't help but share.

Homes like these make it difficult for me to concentrate on what I need and can get in my price range.. "hmm, yes but this one bedroom apartment doesn't nearly compare to the eight bedroom ten bathroom estate I saw in West Vancouver".. oh boy.

Who needs modesty when you have a home like this!?! Boasting just over 17,000 square feet at a stunning (and I mean sticker shock) $9 mill.  This house is deeeeeelicious!

..one day perhaps.. but a girl can dream.


Source/Photos: Jason Soprovich

No comments:

Post a Comment