Monday 25 June 2012

Kardashian Sisters

Alright, so I've already had a Kim K post and this might be old news to you but I look to these three ladies as inspiration. I know lately (or always) people have said that they are not role models or that they have no claim to fame. I beg to differ.

I think these women are inspirational and are wonderful role models for young ladies. Why? Well despite Kim's entry into the spotlight.. she took the responsible road.. and apologized. Not only did she apologize but she made it a point to tell young ladies out there that they should not follow in her footsteps.

In comparison to her other counter parts *ahem* Paris Hilton.. Kim has turned around her misfortune (or not) and created a multi-million dollar business out of it. What did Paris do? Party. Great.

Photo: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment