Saturday 23 June 2012

Rachel Zoe




Living in Canada has its pros and cons in terms of fashion and availability of brands. Myself, being a recessionista.. have found that is easy to find very similar items to those big ticket items that I would love to own. There are a few brands that I can't live without though.. so I find myself ordering them from Saks, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom.. who all ship to Canada now (and you can shop in CAD) which is fabulous. I have always loved Rachel Zoe.. I look to her for style inspiration and lifestyle inspiration. She lives and dress absolutely divinely and I cannot get enough. It is the same way with her collection.. I can't live without the clothes that she designs!

Top: Amanda Belted Lace Dress
Bottom: Elise Tiered Halter Gown

Source: Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment