Tuesday 19 June 2012

something new & something old


So, I have been meaning to do this for a while for many reasons. Although I love the idea of sharing my thoughts, ideas and life with those who share similar views.. I have been putting this off for some time. This is not because I lack motivation or because I am unable to convey myself to others in a confident manner but because I do not have the amount of time I once did. This place is for me to organize my ideas and clear my head. I enjoy a rather large array of things on which I would like to write on a daily basis and these can include fashion, style, architecture and current events. I write this as a way to remind myself of my thought process as opposed to gaining any sort of attention but if you enjoy this blog then please do share your thoughts :). Over the years I've found myself losing myself and finding myself (only to find someone different) and I have kind of become a serious recessionista. My "see it and have it now" attitude had disappeared and I try to find peace in things that don't cost me an arm and a leg *cough*alexandermqueen*cough*.  It's nice to write and share; it really is.

P.S. Don't we all wish we could be super model moms? Rose Huntington- Whiteley looks amazing. One can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment