Friday 22 June 2012

Take-over.

This song reminds me of a lot of things.. people, circumstances and experiences in my life. I feel as if there are people who know they are different and know that there is something bigger and better out there for them. These people are not your average person. They do not get a 9-5.. they do not necessarily get an education and they don't listen or bow down to anyone. The drive to succeed comes from within.. it doesn't necessarily come from attending a highly rated school or from working an "entry-level" job which pays squat. The drive to "work up" is not the drive that I am talking about.. I'm talking about the drive to conquer territory that most people don't have. Be different, be yourself and always be strong.

Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment